Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Insta Pot Tortellini Soup

I love tortellini soup, and using my "insta pot". I looked on pinterest for a recipe and didn't love the ones I saw, so I winged it.

I used this recipe as a base.

My recipe:
1/2# of pork sausage
2 cups cut up baby carrots
1 cup zucchini cut up
1/2 white onion cut up
64oz Chicken broth
1 Tbsp of paprika
1 Tbsp of minced garlic
1 tsp of salt and pepper

1 bag of frozen cheese Tortellini

I put 32 oz. of the chicken broth and the pork in the IP and turned it to saute. Once the pork was cooked I added everything, except the tortellini. I put it on manual for 5 minutes. Once it was done I did a quick release. I opened it up and tossed in the tortellini and put it on saute. I let it sit and "simmer" until the tortellini was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment