Saturday, December 27, 2014

Couponing: 10/24/14

I haven't done a couponing post in a while... When I'm busy I don't coupon. That is what I love most about it, is I can do it when I feel like it. If I don't coupon for a whole month, oh well.

This week has been GREAT!


Everything pictured..... .63 cents which was mostly tax.

Oatmeal is on sale at Smiths for $2, plus there is a $2 off coupon so FREE. They are really good too! I made sure to try it before buy a ton.  (here)

Poise are also on sale 2 for $3 ($1.50 each) there is a $1.50 off coupon here
AND $2 off coupon here (making them a Money Maker!!!)
AND.... wait for it.... There is another $1.50 off in each package. *Note if you buy a 10 count the coupon inside is for 18 ct or larger (sometimes I do get a  27 ct or higher coupon in those) and the 24 ct has a coupon for 27 ct or higher.

When I have coupons that are money makers I usually go through my grocery list for the next month and buy items I need for it. Or I get items I use a lot of that have a good shelf life (mainly canned goods) So that is why I have the tomatoes pictured, I got them with my overage.

No comments:

Post a Comment