Sunday, August 4, 2013

“The BEST homemade pudding!”

My husband prefers store bought pudding cups, I prefer homemade (from a box). One day my husband had the idea to use whipping cream in place of some of the milk in a pudding mix. We got 2 (half pints) but never made the pudding...

Which brings me to last night... I was watching Cupcake Wars, which always makes me crave something sweet. I remembered we had Mexican hot chocolate, but it’s too hot for that. I wonder how it would taste in pudding? I’ll just say my husband said “It’s the best homemade pudding I’ve ever had!” and we have made 2 batches in the past 24 hours!


1 box chocolate pudding (5.85 oz)
about 1 to 3 tablespoons of Mexican hot chocolate (however much of that flavor you want)
For the 2 cups of milk I did- 1 half pint of whipping cream (it’s almost a cup), about 1/4 to 1/3 cup chocolate milk and the rest regular milk.

Whip in the kitchen aid mixer for several minutes, make sure sides and bottom get scraped once while it’s mixing. You can eat it right away, or chill it in the fridge for a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment