Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Diary of the Working Mom.... Post #1

I never thought I would be a working mom. I always dreamed of being an amazing stay at home mom. You know, the one that cooks great meals, her house is spotless, she spends her time playing with her kids and making crafts with them. That was the dream... The reality is I work. Plus, my kids go to my work with me!

My kids, Owen and Jay, are only a mere 18-months apart. They can be crazy sometimes, okay, most of the time.

For breakfast my mom gave me some cinnamon rolls, the kids would only eat the frosting and then asked for another one. After eating they pulled the coffee table over to the TV, climbed up and were licking the TV.

Tonight during Owen’s bath I was putting laundry away. My kids like to use the tub as a slip-n-slide. I am constantly going on there and telling them not to. They don’t listen. Then Owen started crying. He slid, than banged his head on the side of the tub. Resulting in the world’s biggest goose egg! While on the phone with my husband to tell him about what happened, Owen went over to the oven, opened it up and reached to get some food out, oh yeah, the oven was on!

What is the craziest thing your kids have done?

My brothers once turned on the hose, went up and rang the doorbell. When my grandma (who was babysitting them) answered the door they sprayed her with the hose!

No comments:

Post a Comment