Monday, June 3, 2013

Car's Party!

My son LOVES cars and Cars the movie! It was easy to pick the theme for his party!
For his invites I got my inspiration (here)
I used (this)site to generate a barcode and it even let me add some text!


It was supposed to be at the park, but it was cold and rainy so we moved it to our house with 2 hours notice!

I usually make my kids cake from a box mix, but I bought his cake at Wal-Mart. It was SO cute and only $20. The taste wasn't as good as mine, but oh well!

I wanted to keep it simple, but cute. I made a "race track" streamer, bought a black streamer and put white vinyl on it for the lane marks... It was way too much work! I wish I had done the black table cloth one instead!



I got inspiration here:
Simply Crafty
Blue Eyed Blessed
Dipsticks
Spare Tires
I made these (here) super yummy, I did it with the traffic lights. Once I was putting them on the table my husband mentions, you could of done those with brownies... Oh, Now you tell me! DYI I recommend doing brownies, way easier and probably less messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment