Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day tie cookies

 
I love making these when I teach in Primary on Father's Day! They are so easy!
Make sugar cookie dough, roll it out and cut it out in the shape of a tie. This year I had my silhouette to cut it out for me!
(Here is FREE template to use, you can either use your silhouette or print it and cut it out by hand)

So I then laid my template on top of the dough, cut them out and baked them as the package said. I brought frosting and M&M's for them to decorate with. I have also used skittles and licorice int the past. I brought little bags I got at Dollar Tree and made these cute tags-  
 I recently got a pen holder for my silhouette and LOVE it! I sketched the word art onto the paper and then cut out the tags around it! -Here are those templates (for personal use ONLY)

No comments:

Post a Comment