Saturday, January 9, 2016

Amazing Enchiladas!

We made up this chicken enchilada recipe tonight and I had to share!


(serves 5)
2 Chicken breast
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 can of green chilis

Tortillas (my family did flour and I did corn for me)
Cheese

1 can (10 oz.) Red Enchilada Sauce
1 can (10 oz.) Green Enchilada Sauce
1 scoop of sour cream


Cook chicken. Shred it, we used our Kitchenaid. Add to chicken some taco seasoning and can of green chilis. Return to pan to cook together for a few minutes.

Mix enchilada sauces and sour cream. In bottom of pan either spray with non-stick spray or put a little enchilada sauce down to prevent sticking.

Fill tortilla with chicken mix, top with cheese and roll up.

-I added black olives to mine!

Cook at 350 for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment