Saturday, January 18, 2014

Freezer Meals


I make sure I only make meals I know my whole family will eat. Okay, I don’t cater to my kids, so mainly something both my husband and I will eat. Since the two of us put together make one crazy picky eater so it is kind of hard!

Some of our favorites:
Chili
I usually keep an "empanada" dough on hand. I use it for empanadas and pies
Cowboy Cassarole
I will cook up a few batches of ground beef so it's pre-cooked for meals too.
Alfredo Sauce (I store it in a mason jar. Perfect to whip up some pasta and put it on)

What's currently in my freezers/ fridge:
1 batch of Chili (we eat one the same night I made it)
1 Chili Cheese Tots (dish filled with Chili, topped with tator tots, back at 350 until done)
Sweet Chili Sauce
Meatball Bubble Biscuits (I doubled our last batch, so I have 1 left)
Goulash
Baked Potatoes
2 batches of dough
Waffles
Empanada
Cheesy ground beef and rice casserole
Taquitos
Cowboy Casserole
Stromboli
Cinnamon Rolls (I made 2 batches, 1 left)
Orange Rolls (they are AMAZING! I made 2 batches, 1 left)
Sugar cookie dough
Chocolate chip cookie dough

More Freezer Meals HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment