Friday, January 31, 2014

Free Samples


I LOVE getting free samples! Who doesn't?

They are so easy to get too. On most sites all you have to do is give them your mailing address!

Yes, these are all FREE Samples I've gotten!

A few tips:
NEVER give a site that is advertising free samples your Credit Card info!
My friend did that once and they would send her products and charge her for them!

I don't know about anyone else, but I've never had any luck getting free samples when you have to do a bunch of surveys and special offers too.

The ones I have the best luck with (I actually get them) are the simple one.
Where I simply give them my name, address and sometimes they have a few more questions like birthday or product related questions like if it for a lotion sample they might ask what brand you currently use or how often you purchase their brand.



Links to Free Sample sites:
Budget Savvy Diva has a great list!
FreeFly's
I love free things

Business Samples:
Pen Sample (here)
Business Samples

No comments:

Post a Comment