Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cut the Can...

Not gonna lie, I throw up a little every time I see a recipe on Pinterest that says “Crescent Rolls”. I’m also not going to lie, that I did used to use them all the time. I still love them as just a roll, but with other things, gag me!

EVERY TIME something calls for crescents, we use Rhodes dough! They have both rolls and loaves! The loaves are less than $1 each! It is amazing and taste so much better. Did I mention, cheaper? Don’t have time to let them thaw all day? Moisten it and thaw it in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until soft all the way through. I also never used canned pizza dough. They are really easy to roll out and streach.

Here are some great recipes I use Rhodes instead of Crescents or anything else canned!
(They are also perfect for cinnamon rolls, scones, pizza, stromboli, and more)
Resurrection Rolls
Meatball Bubble Biscuits
Pepperoni Cheese Stick Roll Ups
Cheesy Garlic Sticks


No comments:

Post a Comment