Sunday, August 30, 2015

Pre-Hysterectomy Meal Prep

Like I said in my preparing for Hysterectomy post, I've been a meal planning master, so I felt confident when it came to my pre-hysterectomy meal prep! Trying to come up with 6 weeks of (45 different) meals is the hard part for me! I also had to keep in mind that my husband would be in charge of carrying out most of these meals. Also have to consider what time of year you will be doing this. Since I am planning for fall/ winter I'm going with a lot of soups and hot things I wouldn't want in the summer. I'm also hoping I will be able to put stuff in the oven/ crock pot during the day. I'm planning this out before I have it, so I'll let you know how I do!

Things to do with Rhodes Loafs:
1- Stromboli
2- BBQ Beef Pockets
3- Costco Chicken Bakes
4- Pepperoni Cheese Stick Roll Ups
30- Ham and Cheese Biscuits 

Crock pot Items:
5- Tortilla Chicken Stew
6- Tortellini Soup 
7- Beef Stew
8- Meatballs with spaghetti
9- Meatball Subs
10- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
11- Taco Soup

12- Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
13- Chicken and Noodles
14- Hashbrown Casserole
15- Cheesy Potato Soup
16- Cheese Burger Soup

Stove Top:
17- Lasagna Soup
18- Chilli
19- Chili Mac


Oven:
20- Tator Tot Casserole
21- Chicken Enchiladas
22- Chili Tots (here too)
23- Empanadas
24- Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice
31- Chicken Salsa Pockets
32- Stuffed French Bread
36- Baked Potatoes

Store bought Meals:
25- Lasagna
34- Chicken Pot Pies
35- Garlic Chicken
43- frozen pizzas

Other:
26, 27, 28- Pulled Pork (Hubby smokes it and divides it up)
41- Pesto (for pasta)
29- Alfredo Sauce (for pasta)
37, 38, 39 and 40- cooked ground beef for whatever.
42- grilled cheese
43- Hot Dogs
33- Brinner

Breakfast and Lunch for the kids: (they are 4 and 6 so it needs to be stuff they can do themselves)
Waffles
Muffins
Cinnamon Rolls
Banana Bread Pancakes
Pop Tarts

Snacks for kids:
pop corn
crackers
fruit snacks

Other Foods to have on hand:
Orange Juice
Power aid/ Gatorade
Apple Cider


No comments:

Post a Comment