Friday, May 23, 2014

This week:

Some weeks are great, some weeks I get nothing. This week was pretty good!


Everything pictured.... around $6.50!!!

Did you know that Smith's has a FREE product every Friday? Yep, it's awesome! The Twistos were last Friday's digital download. Just go (here) on Friday and load it to your card! There is a new one today so go and load it to your card!

For the life of me I can't remember where I got the other free digital coupon for Smith's, but there was one for a FREE Private Selection mason jar dessert.

I also got the Sweet Baby Rays at Smith's. They are on sale for $1.00 each, plus this awesome coupon makes them only .50 cents each! (here)

The WestSoy, A&D Cream and Air Bourne were all FREE at Dollar Tree! (so I just paid tax on those)

and one of my favorite coupons reset... The Rimmel London one! I have seen this coupon come up about  4 times in the 9 months I've been couponing. Rimmel London 60 sec. nail polish is only $1.50 at Wal-Mart, then use the $1.00 coupon. The past 2 times it has come up they were also on sale at Walgreens for $1.27 each! So I get all the nail polishes for .27 each! (coupon here)

No comments:

Post a Comment