Sunday, June 16, 2013

Freezer Meals, Week 3

Mexican Hashbrown Casserole (crockpot)

Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
(I mixed together everything but the pasta, cook pasta and mix the pre-cooked stuff in!)

Cheesy Cheeseburger Macaroni (again, cooked/ put together everything but the pasta) (crockpot or stove top)

Black Bean and Corn Salsa Chicken (the easiest to put together!) (crockpot)

Crock-pot Ham (no prep needed) (crockpot)

I also decided to make up from lunches!

I did homemade Hot pockets! I took a Rhodes loaf, let it thaw. Cut it up into chunks (I think I had around 12) Take dough, flatten it out, dollop about a tablespoon of spaghetti sauce, 1/3 of a string cheese and 2 pieces of pepperoni, fold it over and pinch it shut. I then covered them in a mix of butter and Zap Pack (from little Caesars Pizza) and cooked them until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment