Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sesame Street Party


For my daughter’s second birthday I went with a Sesame Street/ Red, Green, Blue and Yellow theme.

Using my Silhouette I cut out the faces of Elmo, Abby, Burt, Ernie, Oscar, Cookie Monster & Big Bird.
I also made a Sesame Street sign.
I cut out circles in red, blue, green and yellow and glued them to fishing line and hung them in the door way and across the mantle.
I also make the Happy Birthday sign. I made the tan look like block shapes and did the 4 colors as the block edge and letters.
I got 4 clear jars, and did simple faces of Elmo, Oscar, Cookie and Big Bird out of vinyl. I filled the jars with colored beads.
For the goodie bags I printed off/ put together a mini coloring book (all Sesame street themed), I found some tubes of bubbles on sale, I peeled off the fish stickers on them and replaced it with Elmo on the red bubbles, Oscar on the green bubbles, Cookie on the blue bubbles and Big Bird on the yellow bubbles.
I blew up only red, green, yellow and blue balloons.
For the cake I used 1 cake mix and divided into 4 bowls and dyed them yellow, blue, red and green. It looked AMAZING!
I got red dinner plates, yellow cake plates, blue napkins and green cups!
I also got a Elmo balloon at the Dollar Store.



No comments:

Post a Comment