Thursday, March 30, 2017

Sharing Time: Modesty and Word of Wisdom

I had to combine 2 weeks into 1 since we had Stake Conference. Since the topics were Modesty and the Word of Wisdom I made 1 big game to cover both.

I wrote on the board:



I had this game board with the couple that they needed to try to get to the temple.
I printed the couple out at about 3 inches tall. I cut them out and laminated them and stuck a magnet on the back. 

I got a poster board at Dollar Tree, then cut out the game board out of vinyl and put it on the board. 

I printed, colored, cut out and laminated all these pieces. Before I laminated them I wrote on the back of each one. It was either Modest, Immodest, Good, or Bad. On the Modest and Good ones it said move ahead X spaces. On the Immodest and Bad ones it said move back X spaces. I made sure that in the end they would end up at the temple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment